Shipping times may vary.
Contact help@islandbeachgear for details.
The KAHUNA JUNIOR is a 36” x 20” solid deck all ALUMINUM pull wagon with heavy duty industrial aluminum welded construction. The solid aluminum deck has drain holes in every corner and a 2″ perimeter lip to keep your load secure on the deck. Built to withstand the harshest conditions and heavy loads.
See below for full product details.
*This item is oversized and is excluded from free shipping offers.
*Call for Store Pickup options.
Assembly not included. Please call for details.
- 36” x 20” solid deck all ALUMINUM pull wagon with heavy duty industrial aluminum welded construction. The solid aluminum deck has drain holes in every corner and a 2″ perimeter lip to keep your load secure on the deck. Built to withstand the harshest conditions and heavy loads.
- Interior wagon dimensions are 34 1/2″ x 16.5″.
- Total overall width including tires is only 28″!!! This allows the KAHUNA JUNIOR to glide through all standard entry ways, doors and gates with ease.
- The KAHUNA JUNIOR has reinforced and raised undercarriages 2″ taller than our standard pull wagon to accommodate the four 11.8″ x 7″ balloon beach tires. The bottom of the deck stands 15.5″ from the ground.
- Weighs only 58 lbs. with a 350 lb. load capacity.
- The four 11.8″ balloon beach tires glide over the sand with ease. The bearings slide onto 3/4″ solid aluminum axles. These low pressure sand tires make hauling your beach or fishing gear over the sand a breeze!
- The pull handle design allows you to maneuver the wagon along narrow pathways and turns on a tight radius. The handle’s curved design eliminates the risk of tripping over the handle while not it use.
- KAHUNA JUNIOR also comes standard with an aluminum four-rod holder bolted to the aluminum deck with stainless steel hardware. The rod holder attachment can be affixed to either side of the wagon or the rear. Holes have been pre-drilled in the deck so you choose the placement of your rod holder.
- Each rod holder is 2″ in diameter, approximately 9.5″ long and each has pins welded inside the bottom of each to prevent your rods or umbrella from falling through.
- Also includes aluminum wagon walls. Each side of the aluminum walls slide into square tube receivers bolted to the wagon deck with stainless steel hardware. The walls can each be removed independently. Walls stand 8.5″ tall from the deck of the wagon.
- Ideal for hauling coolers, beach gear, fishing & camping equipment, feed & hay, water tanks, sporting equipment, tools & machinery, etc.
- Made for any beach or fishing fan and strong enough for commercial use.
- Lightweight, rust-free and corrosion resistant!
- Stainless steel nuts and bolts
- MADE IN THE USA!!!
|Made in the USA||Yes|