The Hang Ten inflatable SUP’s have to been seen, felt and paddled to be believed. These boards are made of the industry leading marine grade materials and the thickest core available today – 6 inches thick! They can be inflated and ready to go in under 10 minutes. And best of all, they can be rolled up and stored in a space a little larger than a camping sleeping bag.
The drop stitch core material allows the boards to be easily and quickly pumped up between 10-12 PSI, which makes these boards unbelievably stiff. These are not your backyard pool float type of inflatables. These are made to similar standards of a dinghy boats that has an outboard motor attached to it that can be found tied up to sailing yachts.
These inflatable SUP’s are compact, easy to transport (no SUV or roof racks needed), lightweight, rigid, and come ready to use!! The Hang Ten inflatable SUP’s come with an aluminum breakdown adjustable paddle, easy to use hand pump with pressure gauge, EVA traction pad, life jacket or storage secure bungee cord, mesh storage/carrying bag with backpack straps and a repair kit.
Easily and quickly inflate one of these SUP’s and enjoy the ride.
• Description: High pressure inflatable Stand up Paddleboard
• Setup size: L 8′ X W 30″ X H 6″
• Core: Super rigid 6″ core
• Features: Lightweight and portable
• Suitable Riders: 8′ size for up to 175 lbs.
• Material: Durable 1000 Denier 3 ply PVC reinforced fabric material
• Strength: Inflate between 10-12 PSI
• Single Fin: Removable
• Includes: Life vest strap, carry bag, adjustable alum paddle, high pressure pump and gauge, and 2 piece breakdown aluminum adjustable paddle. Paddle adjusts from 64″-84″ or 162-213cm.
• Weight: 24lbs
• Case: Case pack 1