Telescopes World Famous Director Chair is soundly constructed using the finest solid North American hardwood. Made in the U.S.A. this is the finest chair in the industry. Canvas covers are custom dyed with the finest vat dyes available. Arms are shaped and sanded by hand for maximum comfort and smoothness. The heavy duty shaped legs of the World Famous Chair set it apart from the crowd. Corner bracing on the counter and bar height designs insure long term rigidity of these frames. Chairs fold compactly, arm assembly folds down flat, packs easily.
Director Chair Features:
- Dimensions: 24"W x 34"H
- Seat height: 18"
- Dining Height
- Available in White, Varnish, Black, and Walnut-Stain Frame Finishes
- The Varnish frame has 2 coats of clear commercial urethane finish.
- All frames are select, kiln-dried solid hardwoods. They are shaped and hand sanded.
- The seating material slips into a specially designed groove. No tools are needed.
- The tapered, shaped legs are nailed securely into a beveled seat block with mortise and tenon style joinery.
- The arm and chair framing folds down compactly and packs easily into a box.
- All wood parts are precision-milled, pressed together and nailed for maximum rigidity.
- Extra Heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant, zinc-plated steel braces are 50% stronger than previous braces.
- Extra-strong leg braces are nailed securely into the legs.
- Self-leveling plastic glides on the legs help to prevent marring of floors. Screws make these glides easily replaceable.
Complete your World Famous Director Chair with a premium Chair Cover. Telescope offers a large variety of high quality fabrics and materials to allow you to customize the chair of your choice. Covers slip easily into place and are replaceable.
Cover Features: - One size fits all Telescope Director Chairs
- Non-sag and mildew-resistant for extra longevity;
- Easily replaceable;
- Dimensions: 16"W x 19"D seat, 21"W x 7"H back;
- Two Fabric Selections: Canvas Covers and Heavyweave Mesh Covers.
- Made in USA.