You have no items to compare.
Director Chair Features:
- Dimensions: 24"W x 34"H
- Seat height: 18"
- Dining Height
- Available in White, Varnish, Black, and Walnut-Stain Frame Finishes
- The White frame has 3 coats of enamel paint with a commercial urethane varnish top coat.
- All frames are select, kiln-dried solid hardwoods. They are shaped and hand sanded.
- The seating material slips into a specially designed groove. No tools are needed.
- The tapered, shaped legs are nailed securely into a beveled seat block with mortise and tenon style joinery.
- The arm and chair framing folds down compactly and packs easily into a box.
- All wood parts are precision-milled, pressed together and nailed for maximum rigidity.
- Extra Heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant, zinc-plated steel braces are 50% stronger than previous braces.
- Extra-strong leg braces are nailed securely into the legs.
- Self-leveling plastic glides on the legs help to prevent marring of floors. Screws make these glides easily replaceable.
Complete your World Famous Director Chair with a premium Chair Cover. Telescope offers a large variety of high quality fabrics and materials to allow you to customize the chair of your choice. Covers slip easily into place and are replaceable.
Cover Features: - One size fits all Telescope Director Chairs
- Non-sag and mildew-resistant for extra longevity;
- Easily replaceable;
- Dimensions: 16"W x 19"D seat, 21"W x 7"H back;
- Two Fabric Selections: Canvas Covers and Heavyweave Mesh Covers.
- Made in the USA.
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Frame||North American Hardwood|
|Maximum Weight Capacity||250lbs|
|Product Weight||10 lbs.|
|Chair Seat Width||18"|
|Shipping Time||Ships same business day if ordered by 3:00 PM ET. (Weekends Excluded)|