UVSunSense UV Monitoring Wristbands are a convenient, reliable way to monitor exposure to harmful UVA and UVB rays for you and your children. UVSunSense Wristbands provide you with a simple sun-sensitive gauge through color change that alerts you when you need to reapply sunscreen and when to get out of the sun and its potential damaging effects.
Directions for use:
1. Open the package, take out one band, and close the package immediately.
2. Fasten the band around your wrist, with the printed side up.
3. Apply sunscreen over all areas of exposed skin and over the band.
4. When exposed to sunlight, the band immediately turns bright purple to indicate it has been activated.
5. When the band fades to light pink, it is recommended to reapply sunscreen on your body and on the band.
6. When the band turns pale yellow, it is recommended to cover up or get out of the sun.