You have no items to compare.
Wheeleez Tire changing procedure:
- Deflate tire
- Remove nuts from back side of wheel. (3) PVC wheel, (4) PU wheel.
- Remove bolts and Bearing Retainer Rings.
- Separate Hub Halves by pulling apart gradually.
- Remove Bearings/Bushings from Hub Halves and replace if visibly worn.
- Remove old tire and discard.
- Reverse procedure for installation of new tire. Wiggle tire/hub halves to seat together.
- Inflate to proper PSI (See side of tire for correct pressure).
Hint: Change 1 tire at a time leaving other(s) assembled as reference when re-assembling.
1. 10mm adjustable socket wrench/ratchet or nut driver required to remove nuts & bolts.
2. Tire Pump
3. Low Pressure Gauge.
|Shipping Time||Ships same business day if ordered by 3:00 PM ET. (Weekends Excluded)|